Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Lovely Trio

In just a few short hours ordering can begin from the NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.  If you need a copy of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue, email me and I'll let you know how you can receive one.   I will have the link up in my sidebar sometime tomorrow.
To kick-off the catalogue launch, I made this lovely set of cards.  I have to say, I truly like the combination of colors in the new Color Theory DSP.   But I like the paint color chip patterns even better!  I wanted the focus of my cards to be on items from the new catalogue.  In addition to the Color Theory DSP, here you see the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set for background and sentiment and the coordinating Lovely Words Thinlits.  I used a slightly bigger heart from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut out the lovely heart.  Using Whisper White cardstock and sponged-on ink is another way to get that ombre look.  A Basic Black layer beneath makes that color really POP!

Sparkle Alert!!!  Look at the new Glitter Enamel Dots! 
You get 4 colors: the three colors I've used & old olive, in ombre hues.  As the colors fade, so do the sizes, getting smaller and lighter.  GENIUS!

Berry Burst

Crushed Curry

Dapper Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment