Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Balloon Adventures with Pop of Pink DSP

Over the weekend, I had some time to play around with the Balloon Adventures stamp set along with the coordinating Balloon Pop-up Thinlets Dies.  Although I did not use the Thinlets on this card,  (actually, oops, I did -- see the little gold bow?) I do have several more cards where I did use them,  (more substantially) which I will post later today.  Here, I opted for the ease of the Balloon Bouquet Punch.   I just love the combination of colors on this card.  The stripes are heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and the bits of here and there instantly made this pretty card a glamorous card that's ready to celebrate!


Thank you to the SUO Challenge, which is what led me to heat emboss the balloons.


Here's the Fun stuff I used:

2 comments:

  1. THose balloons look fabulous!! What a great addition to your card. So glad you joined the fun with our embossing challenge at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH wonderful balloons and so much FUN the way you detailed your card!! Thanks for playing along with our SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete