Monday, January 30, 2017

Another Balloon Card! - Fabulous Chic Balloons


Okay, then!  I think I've finally had my fair share of balloon cards.  Didn't realize what a roll I was on.   And it seems I've had a bit of a crush on Melon Mambo too.  I'm so over it.   I was rummaging through my 12 x12 DSPs and when I came across the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate which was hiding in the stash, I pulled out a sheet determined to use it.  I had an image of clear balloons in my head (probably as a result of balloon overdose) and just couldn't shake it.  Not the most profound use of that gorgeous acetate, but hey, at least I finally used it.  The balloon strings are stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  I used my snips to cut out the banner.  I'm usually not a fan of fussy-cutting, but there really isn't anything fussy about this simple cut.

A little tip when using the Acetate:  Use the Paper-Piercing Tool to "roll up" a Mini Glue Dot and hide it under a few of the polka dots on the balloons.  Out of sight, out of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment