Thursday, January 4, 2018

Magical Wizard



I haven't posted anything since mid-summer.  Relocated, down-sized, crammed an entire craft room into a closet.   There's nothing magical about it.  I did work on a few small projects over the past months, but time was short and nothing got posted.  So here we are in a new year, and the best way to get back on track -- make a New Year's Resolution!  Hah!  We all know how those turn out.  Well, at least I'm off to a good start... here's Project #1 for 2018.  

This cute card I made while playing around with a few new products.  Sale-A-Bration has kicked off and the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues are now available and you will want to get your hands on both!  And of course, during Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 you spend (from Annual Catalogue and/or Occasions Catalogue) you get one FREE item from the SAB Catalogue.  Spend $100 and you pick TWO FREE items.  Spend $150, pick THREE FREE items, and so on.  

I used the Magical Day stamp set and Magical Mates Framelits dies.  If your name is Magical Margie, you know you're buying the entire Myths & Magic Suite!  😉

Here's what I used:

1 comment: