Monday, January 22, 2018

Panda Squared


  
I just LOVE Sale-A-Bration!!!   I definitely would have bought this Party Panda stamp set if it was available for purchase, but it's only available as a FREE item during Sale-A-Bration, with a $50 purchase.  And who doesn't love free stuff, especially when it's adorable free stuff. 


  I thought I'd play along with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps, and square up these little fellas.  I used Smoky Slate for the panda on the squares, stamped twice, and Memento Tuxedo Black for the oval panda, stamped twice, for a nice stark contrast between the two shades.   The square pandas almost look like there's a layer of vellum over them.  
I found this layout worked very nicely for me and I'll add it to my favorites for future use.  


Instructions and Supply List PDF click HERE

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! The peeping panda effect is hilarious! Love your little scatter of sequin mix - perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Margie!! Very cute panda card with different views of them peeking over. Fun sprinkles on the card background. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, look at those adorable Pandas! Love how the are turned different directions! Such a fun card! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete