Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bugs and Kisses


Can I tell you how excited I was when I saw the Beetles & Bugs stamp set in the new Occasions Catalog?   My hubby is a licensed pest control applicator (aka "The Exterminator"), specializing in bugs.  I've been having a ball behind the scenes with this stamp set.   This card is perfect for Valentine's Day or any old day, just to say "I love you."  The heart-covered paper is from A Little Foxy DSP Stack.  And don't forget those sweet little Enamel Shapes!


Have to give credit to Sunday Stamps for my color and paper choices.  Their latest challenge (SSC145 Poppy Palette) saved me from hours of indecisiveness.  Rock on, Sunday Stamps! 

Also inspired by all of the "love" over at SUO Challenge where the theme is 'Valentines'.

I heat-embossed the black outline of the little bug, just to add some definition since it's a rather small image.  


Products used:



Don't forget...Sale-A-Bration is the time to take advantage of so many great deals.  For every $50.00 you spend, you earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Or save on pre-paid  3-Month subscription with Paper Pumpkin ($55) and choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! See top of sidebar for links.

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Margie! I love the little enamel hearts on the background. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought of bugs as cute but your card is just darling. So perfect for our valentines challenge. So glad you joined in the fun at SUO challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie, Such an adorable and cute card with a fun play on the words. I'm not a fan of bugs but you nailed the SUO Challenge. Thanks for playing along. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what an ADORABLE use of that bug set! LOVE it and the added 'bugs and kisses'! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE!!! SUPER SUPER CUTE!! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US ON THE SUO CHALLENGE BLOG!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    ReplyDelete