Friday, February 24, 2017

Glimmery Stylish Stems


I received the Special Reason stamp set at On Stage and it wasn't love at first sight, and thought if I had the  coordinating Stylish Stems Framelits Dies, it would kindle the love for the stamp set.  While this card only features the Framelits, the stamp set and I have become friends and I will show them off in my next post.  (Save 10% on the stamp set & dies with the Special Reason Bundle).

The lovely Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper looks so pretty with the stamps & dies duo.

I had to use the delicious new Glimmer Paper and I wish you could see the actual card because it's so, so pretty!  The 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack was added on to the Sale-A-Bration items which you can earn for FREE!  Hurry, because Sale-A-Bration items are ONLY AVAILABLE through March 31st.
 With the Sale-A-Bration Fun challenge over at SUO Only, you'll find so many Fun ways to use those FREE products!



All of the products I used are listed below.  You can purchase these items by clicking on the photo.  To browse my Stampin' Up! shop, CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet, and just perfect for our Sale-a-bration Challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glimmer paper is really the star of this card! Love the flower cut from it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete