Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hang 'Em Out to Dry


 DING DING DING... Sale-A-Bration Alert!  Designer Tee stamp set has just the right size stamps to coordinate with the T-Shirt Builder Framelits.  The phrases and images in this stamp set feel like they really do belong on a T-Shirt.  The stamp set is one of the FREE products in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog, which you can easily earn with a $50.00 purchase.  


The bright colors of the Fab Friday Challenge caught my eye, so I'm playing along with them.  I think it's a "happy" comination :)


 Click on the image to see all of the products in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog




SUPPLY LIST FOR T-SHIRT CARD:

5 comments:

  1. Eee, totally adorable! I just used this set yesterday, but I haven't used the tank top yet - I see it in my future, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute!! Love your little clothesline full of t-shirts. Fantastic use of those colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest! Love the colorful row of tees and the fun sentiments work together so well. I'm so glad you chose to play along at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the shirts, the colors and the fun sentiment! What a great way to showcase these new products! :) Thank you so much for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaa! This is so cute! What a perfect use for the mini clothespins. I have the Designer Tee set but haven't used it yet! I think it's time it saw some ink! Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete