Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentine Note Card & Treat Box




Valentine's is just a few days away.  How did that happen?  I was out of town for a few days and again, working with limited supplies.  The Tiny Treat Boxes have been retired, but the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes are a fabulous replacement!  I cut the Kraft Cardstock to make a 3.5"x3.5" notecard.  The stamped/die cut clouds were left over from  a previous project and I had a scrap piece of cardstock and these little birds from the Made With Love stamp set were stamped all over it.  I used the heart die from the Up & Away Thinlits Dies to cut it out. The heart-shaped window opening on the box was made with the same heart die. I place a thick piece of cardstock inside the flattened box, to protect the back of the box from accidentally being cut through. I used the 2x8 cellophane bags to hold the red m&m's.  This is a very versatile project for Valentine's Day, escpecially if you are short on time.  A simple note card and cute little box of candies is always a welcome treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment